Pet Boarding Provides Enrichment & Comfort While You’re Away
Whether you’re gone for the day or heading out of town for the week, Colonial Gateway Veterinary Center’s pet boarding facility is the perfect place to bring your pet for a getaway of their own! Cats and dogs will relax in spacious accommodations, get lots of love from our medically-trained staff, and enjoy mental and physical stimulation to keep them happy and healthy!
We book up fast for the summer and holidays! Make your pet’s reservation today!
Providing Shelter from the Storm
Did you know that our boarding facility is also a hurricane shelter for pets? When your family receives an evacuation order, bring your pet to us! We make their stay as comfortable as possible and ensure that every guest rides out the storm safely.
Our Boarding Accommodations
At Gateway, cats and dogs enjoy a home away from home! We put a strong emphasis on exercise and stimulation during your pet’s stay to keep pets healthy and active, just like they would be at home. Our services and accommodations are as follows:
- Different sized dog runs to accommodate all breeds
- Indoor-outdoor runs so dogs can go outdoors on their own (in an enclosed area)
- Two-tier cat condos
- Comfortable bedding that is cleaned daily
- Food and fresh water included*
- Several daily walks and bathroom breaks for dogs
- Individual outdoor playtime with a staff member for dogs
- Individual indoor playtime with a staff member for cats
- Medication administration by trained staff, if needed
*For the best experience for your pet, it’s best to bring their own food from home with them. While we can provide a gentle diet, pets can still get stomach upset simply from being a little anxious in a new environment. Food from home gives them comfort and helps their digestive health.