New Client Form & Information
Welcome to Colonial Animal Hospital and Colonial Gateway Veterinary Center! We can’t wait to meet you! To help us get to know you better, please fill out our new client form online before your first appointment.
We're currently running a new client promotion where you'll receive a FREE first exam! Schedule your first appointment with us today to take advantage of the offer!
What to Expect at Your First Visit
We know that your first visit to either of our hospitals can be both exciting and a little nerve-wracking for you and your pet. To help ease your mind, here are a few things you can expect.
- You’ll need to fill out our new client form on this page before your first visit with us so we can be ready to check you in right when you arrive.
- Please remember to collect a fresh (less than 2 hours old) fecal sample to bring in so we can check your pet for intestinal parasites.
- Make sure you know which location you’re visiting. We have two locations in Boynton Beach, so double-check which location you’re expected at!
- For the safety of all our patients and clients, we ask that you please restrain your pet before entering our hospitals. Dogs must be on a leash or in a crate and cats must be in their carrier.
- When you come in, be aware that we have separate areas in our exam rooms for both cats and dogs. This helps all our guests feel more comfortable as seeing unfamiliar animals can cause anxiety.
- As soon as an exam room is available, one of our veterinary technicians will take you there and ask you basic questions about your pet’s health, behavior, and diet.
- Soon after, one of our veterinarians will be with you to perform a thorough exam, administer vaccinations as needed, and order diagnostics if necessary. We also take time to explain all our findings and procedures so you can have a better understanding of your pet’s health!
- We’ll also be happy to answer any and all questions you have about your pet.
If you have any questions or concerns before your visit, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!