Emergency Vet in Boynton Beach, FL
Pet emergencies happen—there’s no way we can prevent our pets from every single hazard! But what we can do is be prepared. When you need emergency pet care, turn to us. We handle emergency cases during our regular business hours. With two convenient Boynton Beach locations right off of Highway 1, quality pet health care is never far.
Common Emergency Situations
Not all emergencies are obvious. Here are some situations where urgent pet care at our emergency vet is needed:
- Hit by a car/fell from a great height (or other traumatic injuries)
- Fight with a wild animal
- Suspected broken bones
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Foreign body ingestion
- Toxic substance ingestion
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Bleeding from the eyes, ears, nose or mouth
- Pressing head against a wall or another surface
- Disorientation or confusion
- Difficulty breathing
- Sudden collapse or unconsciousness
If ever you have questions about your pet—whether they’re just not quite themselves, or they have an obvious symptom—don’t hesitate to contact Colonial Animal Hospital at (561) 737-6448 or Colonial Gateway Veterinary Center at (561) 732-3629!
After-Hours Emergency Care
Need emergency pet care after hours? Contact one of our emergency veterinarians. These facilities are open 24/7 for urgent and critical care:
Veterinary Specialty Hospital – Palm Beach Gardens
4019 Hood Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410